A career with Multicultural Services means becoming part of a passionate, diverse team who put newly arrived communities at the centre of everything we do.
Chief Executive Officer
Loddon Campaspe Multicultural Services (Multicultural Services) is searching for a new Chief Executive Officer
Multicultural Services is pleased to announce that an exciting opportunity exists for a suitably qualified person to join their dynamic and vibrant team.
About Multicultural Services
Loddon Campaspe Multicultural Services (Multicultural Services) is a not-for-profit community organisation that promotes multiculturalism and empowers people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to participate fully in Australian society.
Multicultural Services is the peak body for refugee and migrant groups in Central Victoria. Multicultural Services’ work sits within 2 program areas:
- Employment Program
- English Program
- Settlement, Engagement and Transition Support (SETS) Program
- Capacity building with multicultural communities
Arts and events:
- Zinda Festival
- Art-based projects
- Cross-cultural competency training
- Community cultural events
- Events and activities to support social cohesion
About the Role
Working with the Chairperson and Board, the Chief Executive Officer enables the Board to fulfil its governance function and provides executive leadership, operational management and direction towards the achievement of Multicultural Services’ vision and strategic directions, in accordance with governance procedures and organisational policies and procedures.
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible to the Board for the overall management of Multicultural Services.
Benefits of Working with Multicultural Services:
- Salary packaging
- Family friendly workplace and flexible working environment
- Positive workplace culture and supportive team environment
- A richly diverse team of staff and volunteers from all around the globe
- A dynamic and flexible organisation
- Community focused staff with a shared passion for improving opportunities for migrants and refugees.
How to Apply
Applications including a covering letter, CV with contact details of three referees, and addressing each Key Selection Criteria to be emailed to the Multicultural Services People & Culture Subcommittee Chairperson, Tim Hoogwerf, at email@example.com or sent to the following address by COB 4th March 2020:
Tim Hoogwerf, LCMS People & Culture Subcommittee Chairperson
Loddon Campaspe Multicultural Services
120 McCrae St, Bendigo VIC 3550
Candidates shortlisted for interview are to be available on Monday 16th March and/or Tuesday 17th March for the conduct of interviews in Bendigo.
Board members: Non-Executive Directors
Board members- Non-Executive Directors
Multicultural Services currently has vacancies for individuals to join our board of management. Board members (Non-Executive Directors) of Multicultural Services will be passionately committed to multiculturalism and capacity building in communities in central Victoria.
The Multicultural Services Board is appointed to:
- Provide purpose, leadership, direction and a strategic vision
- Ensure all legal and financial responsibilities are met and that finances are sound and operations are legal
- Carry out risk management
- Select and oversee the Executive Officer
- Evaluate and improve its own effectiveness
For more information and to fill out an application, download the Board Member Appointment- Information and Application Form.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Multicultural Services is an independent, not-for-profit organisation governed by a volunteer Board of Directors…
Become a Member
Be a part of Multicultural Services and help create a vibrant, thriving and multicultural central Victoria…
Friday Food Safari
Friday Food Safari is a social enterprise that celebrates Bendigo’s cultural diversity, bringing authentic flavours…
Our education program offers flexible, community-based English classes that focus on the needs of individual students…